Case story Ammeraal Beltech, global CRM roll out.
Ammeraal Beltech is a global player in the field of innovative belting solutions. Ammeraal Beltech has 6 production plants, over 80 service centers, more than 2,400 employees and 25,000 customers in 25 different countries. Ammeraal Beltech is a well-known specialist for the innovative design and manufacture of a variety of belting systems for very diverse markets. These include food, airports, logistics & mail, tobacco, paper & print, textile, automotive, rubber & tyre and wood.
Ammeraal Beltech has a long tradition of a strong local approach in the countries where it is active. Nowadays Ammeraal Beltech is a global player, “Think global, act local” is where the organization stands for. To strengthen this approach, the decision has been made to implement a global ERP and CRM solution. The CRM strategy is “customer centric”.
With a global CRM solution, Ammeraal Beltech can fulfill the CRM strategy on both a global and a local level. On a local level, Ammeraal Beltech can manage and drive all customer activities and communications in one central CRM solution. Reach both efficiency and effectiveness by means of a cross departmental, optimized way off working. Fulfill a Customer Centric approach based on a 360 degrees overview of all activities, communications, needs and behavior of the customer. On a global level, key account managers and industry segment specialist can drive their sales development activities.
Together with the business, the global requirements for the marketing, sales and complaints processes are determined and described on a central level. The processes are defined and owned by (global) process owners. The requirements are translated to a CRM solution, Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The same approach is used for the global ERP processes and the integration of ERP and CRM.
The marketing, sales and complaint processes and systems are standardized. The roll out is also a standardized process. From the initiation of the project team, the kick-off meeting, process reviews, user acceptance testing until the go-live and support for the up-and-running system.
The Best CRM is involved in the CRM implementation for both the operations in the United States and Canada:
- Kick-off with the ERP / CRM project team. Present the global CRM solution from a process and CRM system point of view. Give an overview how this benefits from an individual and operational point of view.
- Process walk-through sessions with the process owners. Both from a process and CRM system point of view.
- Fit/gap analysis, manage changes for the determined gaps.
- Define the local way of working together with different departments. In terms of behavior and procedures as well. Create templates for the agreed local way of working.
- Acceptance testing, manage changes coming out from the acceptance tests.
- Training; train the trainer. The process owners and key users are the trainers. They trained al the CRM end users.
- Go live support.
The Best CRM.
Passionate about delighted customers
Ik begeleid bedrijven met de transformatie naar klantgericht ondernemen. Dit doe ik door de Klant centraal te stellen in de bedrijfsvoering. In mijn visie is CRM / customer experience samenwerking met de klant als verbindend perspectief, ondersteund door de juiste (CRM) technologie. Het effect? Een flexibele organisatie met lagere kosten, betere resultaten én loyale en betrokken klanten.